The countdown to Christmas has officially begun! Time is just zooming by and before we know it, it will be Christmas. ’Tis the season to be Merry & Bright. Yes, it sure is the most wonderful time of the year. With that being said, it also happens to be the time of year when we seem to be moving at a rapid speed to accomplish all of our goals, tasks, deadlines, baking, decorating, hosting parties and holiday gift shopping. It can be overwhelming and rather stressful. Some of us still have to start our Christmas shopping. (Yes, I am very 11th hour this year when it comes to gift shopping.) To make things a little easier for those of you possibly still on the search for a gift for Secret Santa, Stocking Stuffers or even gifts for friends, family or a loved one we have got you covered with our holiday gift guide.
Our eco conscious holiday gift guide is dedicated to supporting local, ethically made products, animal cruelty free makeup & skincare products, eco-friendly and sustainably made products. To keep things budget friendly, we are sharing our favourite holiday gift ideas all under CI$30. Happy Holiday Shopping, xo
Eco Chic Cayman Holiday Gift Guide
Looking for some last minute gift ideas? Our holiday gift guide has just the inspiration you are looking for. Especially, if you are looking for eco-friendly gifts.
Gifts For The Foodie
1. Holiday flavours premium loose leaf tea by Tea Time in Cayman. Browse online to shop their teas and assortment gift baskets. Some favourites include Christmas in Cayman, Fresh Peppermint, Guilty Pleasure – Chocolate Mint, Caramelicious, Oh Natural – Peppermint, and One 345 Taste of Swanky.
2. Coconut marshmallows from Powder Monkey Gourmet Treats. These are amazing in a cup of hot cocoa or coffee. Powder Monkey has an array of delicious flavoured marshmallows like strawberry, peppermint, mint chocolate chip and vanilla just to name a few favourites.
3. Laurel’s Pepper Jelly. Add a little island spice to your holiday meals with Laurel’s homemade pepper jellies. Special holiday flavours include: Pumpkin, Cranberry, Original, Sorrel, Green Jalapeño, Red Spicy Roasted Flakes, Double joy and Cranberry & Basil. Homemade pepper jelly comes in both 4oz and 8oz jars.
4. Honey BBQ Plantain Chips and Blinking Hot Plantain chips from Powder Monkey. The perfect holiday snack for guests.
Gifts For The Hostess
1. 3 Girls and a Kiln, have a fabulous collection of handmade and hand painted pottery. Their designs are island inspired making the perfect gift for the hostess. A fabulous range of pottery from ornaments, to tea cups, coffee mugs, and decorative signs and more.
2. Santa Claus is coming to town… Bee Line Designs makes awesome upcycled Christmas decorations by repurposing driftwood and painting them with the iconic Santa Claus.
3. A great stocking stuffer gift idea are these adorable eco-friendly holiday inspired soaps by Cayman Scents.
4. An absolute holiday favourite gift for any hostess is a scented candle. These soy coconut shell candles are a must have, from Cayman Scents.
Gifts For The Beauty
1. Sometimes less is more. A super neat gift for the beauty you know and love, is Lip Batter by Lucie and Pompette available at Le Visage. It’s a 3-in-1 a plumper, gloss and balm. It is an animal cruelty free, vegan and paraben free makeup product.
2. Sara Happ’s Fabulous Lip Scrub! Is the ultimate exfoliant for your lips. Available at Le Visage.
3. Here comes trouble… Double Trouble Mascara by Butter London. Get ready to deck your eye lashes, available at Le Visage. What we love about Butter London is Clean Ingredients. Good-for-you formulas. Always Cruelty-free.
4. Lemon Drop Truffle Buffer, by Soapy Bliss available at Le Visage. This buffer is natural with the sweet smell of Beeswax and Lemon essential oils. This is a perfect “wake up” exfoliator and moisturizer for your skin! Made with organic butters and oils.
Gifts For The Fashionista
1. Add a little sparkle to your holiday outfit this holiday season. Handcrafted Christmas tree earrings made with Swarovski crystals by Bee Line Designs.
2. Living a charmed life, with this fabulous charm bracelet handcrafted by Bee Line Designs
3. Beautiful necklaces with an eye-catching engraved pendant by Bee Line Designs
4. Get festive, with this fiesta bracelet handcrafted by Aglow.
Gifts For The Stud
1. Gentlemen that bottle of whiskey or tequila just got a whole lot cooler, with this awesome “booze” tag handmade by 3 Girls & a Kiln
2. A & R Soap by Triumph & Disaster, made of Almond milk that gently works with flakes of oat to massage the surface of your skin, rosehip oil treats, heals and protects. Available at Le Visage.
3. Shearer’s Soap by Triumph & Disaster ‘Shearers Soap’ is safe for the environment, Gentle on skin and strong on the nose. Use Daily for a superb all over body exfoliation. Available at Le Visage
4. Bullocks by Cowshed Cracker filled with two of our best grooming essentials: Bullocks Soothing Moisturiser and Smooth Shaving Cream. Made with natural ingredients. Available at Le Visage.
Gifts For The World Traveler
1. One can’t go jet-setting without their trusty luggage tag. The “ Wanderlust” luggage tag by Aglow is on point! This tag is made from a vegan oilcloth like material.
2. The travel inspired collection by Bee Line Designs, perfect for the world traveler to always be inspired to travel and have a little piece of home with them.
3. Shine coin pouch by Aglow, a nifty gift for world traveler, with all the country-hopping and jet-setting coin purses are a great way to keep your coins of whatever currency safe and sound.
4. How cute are these cupcake bath bombs? These minis are great for travel. Cupcake bath bombs by Soapy Bliss. Their Cupcake Bath Bombs are sweet treats. Fizzy, moisture rich, skin softening, bath enhancing treat of deliciousness! Made with organic butters and oils, paraben free, sulphate free, and phthalate free. An amazing little stocking stuffer!
Happy Holidays, with love, xoxox
You must be logged in to post a comment.