This week I wrote about recycling glass in Cayman, today I would like to share ways to repurpose glass.
Instead of tossing out a glass jar that use to store spaghetti sauce or peanut butter, think of creative ways that you can repurpose those jars so that they have a functional value. Here are some ideas…
5 Repurposed Glass Jars Ideas
1. Use them to store baking goods like flour, sugar and pancake mix.
2. Use them as candle holders.
3. Store fashion accessories and materials like needles & thread, buttons, pins etc
4. Store pennies for a rainy day.
5. Use them to store small office supplies, like pins, paperclips, staples etc.
Repurposed Wine Bottles: Eco Chic Shabby
Wine bottles can be quite versatile. A previous article I wrote, Eco Chic Water Bottles was about repurposing wine bottles as water bottles. Wine bottles can also serve for decorative purposes.
A Wine Bottle Repurposed as a Vase
Repurposed Wine Bottle as Decorative Feature
If you aren’t able to repurpose glass items then please recycle.
From one planet lover to another xo